PENNSYLVANIA STATE COMMITTEE POSITIONS 2020/2022
Communication Administrator (1) – To keep the Website updated and communicate any information from USAGym, Region VII or PA Gymnastics
Awards (2) – to work with State meet hosts when ordering awards and age groups. Order and handout Senior awards at State competitions
Apparel (2) – work with State meet hosts when ordering State Shirts and order and organize when handing out at State competitions. Order all Apparel for Regional qualifiers and Regional teams, as needed.
Judging Reprentatives (2) – bring the judging aspect to the board. To help facilitate judges, coaches, and athletes to work together.
Xcel Rep (1)–Help in facilitating the Xcel division. Educate coaches/judges with the Xcel Rules
Education Reps (3) – To continually offer the state any courses that may be needed. Utilitize PA gymnastics social media to help with educating all members. Set up clinics as needed.
Competition Coordinator (2)– To help facilitate all State meet hosts.
Secretary (1) – takes minutes at all meetings and keeps track of all email votes.
Athlete mobility Rep (1)– Keeps track of all athletes in Pennsylvania to make sure they have qualified at their perspective level for States and has mobility score to advance to the next level.
TOPS Representative – monitors the TOPS program throughout the State. This person must participate in the TOPS program.
- All nominations must be received by August 3, 2020
Email nominations to PAUSAG155@gmail.com
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STATE ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Members must support the USA Gymnastics program and its Rules and Policies.
- Members must represent their area and/or level.
- Members must support and consider the total State program.
- Members shall carry out the specific duties of their positions as determined by their State.
- Members are expected to attend all State Administrative Committee and general membership meetings.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
The nominee must be:
- A voting member of the Women’s Program Committee in good standing in that state.
- A minimum of 21 years of age.
- Active in the state program